Dear Friends and Colleagues:
It gives me great pleasure to invite you to attend the 7th USC International Restorative Dentistry Symposium.
The theme for this year is “Trends in Restorative & Esthetic Dentistry”. It is the goal of this year’s symposium, to present,
discuss, demonstrate and suggest which of the current “trends” can and should be adopted to move your practices
towards a better future - not only in patient care, but also efficiency and financial success.
- What are today’s patients looking for when choosing their dentist?
- What is new and proven in the arena of digital dentistry?
- Can posterior composites be placed predictably and efficiently in 2014?
- When can the “All on Four” implant technique be used predictably?
- Is instant anesthesia real?
- What restorative materials are available and how does the new compare with the previous?
- Is glass ionomer a material of the past or an alternative for today and the future?
- Can digitally planned orthodontic treatment shorten and improve treatment?
- Should direct composite be utilized more frequently when enhancing patient smiles?
These topics, and more, will be discussed by a carefully selected group of nationally and internationally renowned speakers.
They will share their clinical experiences, their research and their opinions in order to provide the audience with a better
understanding of their respective expertise.
As always, there will be time allocated for open discussion between course participants and the presenters to complete
the learning experience. I hope you will join me in what promises to be a most enjoyable and educational experience.
I hope you will join me in what promises to be a most enjoyable and educational experience.
Until then respectfully,
Abdi Sameni, DDS